Community Crime Perception Example Template For Surveys
SurveyShare is a hosted web survey service. This is an example of a questionnaire template from SurveyShare. You could customize a survey based on this example by clicking on the SurveyShare banner at the top of the screen. You can get started for free. SurveyShare will not add your contact information to any mailing lists, except for an optional newsletter we send to our members about once a year.
The title of this example survey resource is Community Crime Perception. It is part of the section of SurveyShare templates that measure issues relating to government. This government survey example contains 21 questions about community and neighborhood crime, prevention measures, and causes of crime. It includes a few demographic questions from our demographics survey template. The follow sample items are included in this online survey:
- 1) Please rate how serious you feel the level of crime is in your community.
- 2) In the past three years would you say the level of crime in your community has increased, stayed about the same, or decreased?
- 3) Would you say the level of police protection in your community has increased, stayed about the same, or decreased over the past three years?
- 4) Do you feel there need to be more police patrols, about the same number of police patrols, or less police patrols in your community?
- 5) Does your community have a neighborhood crime watch program?
- 6) Do you belong to a neighborhood crime watch?
- 7) How safe do you feel in your community?
- 8) In the past three years, have you been a victim of crime in YOUR community?
- 9) Have you purchased a gun for protection from crime?
- 10) Do you own a dog for protection from crime?
- 11) How safe do you feel going out at night in your community?
- 12) Please rank what you feel are the most important causes of crime with 1 being Least likely to cause crime and 5 being Most likely to cause crime.
- 13) Do you feel more crimes in your community are committed by juveniles, adults, or are they about the same?
- 14) What type of crime do you feel is more of a problem in your community: property crimes such as vandalism and theft, violent crimes such as assault and armed robbery, or are they about the same?
- 15) Please rank the following crime-reducing measures based on how effective you feel each would be with 1 being least effective and 5 being most effective at reducing crime.
- 16) What do you feel is the main source of crime in your community?
- 17) What, if anything, do you feel could be done to decrease crime in your community?
- 18) What is your age?
- 19) Are you male or female?
- 20) What is your total household income?
- 21) What is the highest level of education you have completed?
Community Crime Perception Survey Example
$survey = API::fetch_instance("Survey", 368);
$source = "seo"; include("../../control/common/quick_register.tpl"); ?>
Employee Satisfaction Survey
Statistics Including Perception Of Crime