The public results are available below.
The results will be shared through Sep 09, 2018.
If you need help, please contact
1) Please choose your gender
2) How old are you?
3) How many LCC distance delivered courses have you taken?
4) How many different tools did you use in Laulima?
More than 4 Tools
5) Which Laulima tools were most helpful in your learning? Choose all that apply.
Gradebook, Assignments, Modules, Forums, Discussion & Private Messages, Tests, Tasks & Surveys, Announcements, Messages, Schedule/Calendar, Resources, Syllabus
6) Would you take another LCC distance education course?
7) How did you find out about this distance course? (check all that apply)
Course Schedule, Word of mouth, LCC distance website, LCC campus website
8) Have you participated in a distance learning orientation?
9) If yes, the distance learning orientation was provided by
10) On a five point scale, where 5 is very satisfied and 1 is very dissatisfied, please indicate your satisfaction with the following online services at Leeward Community College:
Process of Aquiring Textbooks
Financial Aid Process (financial planning and management)
Accessing Financial Aid
Academic Advising Resources (academic and career counseling)
Distance Learning Orientation
11) I clearly understood how activities and tests would be graded.
12) Evaluation of my performance included a variety of methods other than tests and quizzes.
13) I had opportunities to interact with other students.
14) The instructional materials were presented in an organized manner and were easy to navigate.
15) The learning activities helped me reach the stated goals of the course.
16) The tools and media supported the course goals and were appropriately chosen to deliver the content of the course.
17) The tools and media enhanced student interactivity and helped me be a more active learner.
18) The instructional strategies encouraged me to be engaged with the course content.
19) The learning activities in each lesson or module promoted interaction (with other students, the content, or the instructor).
20) What did you like least about your distance education experience?
There should be a full schedule that could be printed out to follow every week with what's going on.
21) What did you like most about your distance education experience?
Deadlines. Gives assignment ahead of time to finish early if wanted to.
Terms | Privacy
Copyright © 2001 - 2018 Research Tools, Inc.