Course Evaluation Questions
This course evaluation survey template focuses on questions
that are appropriate for either high school or higher education course evaluations.
This course evaluation includes questions such as:
- The instructor demonstrated knowledge of course materials?
- The instructor stimulated interest in the course
- What could be done to improve this course?
2) Why did you choose to take this course?
3) What is your expected grade in this course?
4) What is your current grade in school?
Please tell us how much you agree or disagree with the following statements.
7) The instructor demonstrated knowledge of course materials.
8) The instructor was prepared for class.
9) The instructor was available outside of class.
10) The instructor stimulated interest in the course.
11) The instructor treated students fairly and impartially.
12) The course description accurately reflected the content of the course.
13) Expectations were clearly outlined in the syllabus.
14) Reading assignments were of reasonable length and level.
15) Exams covered important course materials and content.
16) Overall, this course has stimulated my interest in this subject.
17) Do you feel there should be a prerequisite for this course?
18) Would you take another course with this instructor?
19) Please rate your overall satisfaction with this course.
20) What could be done to improve this course?
21) What could be done to improve the instructor's teaching effectiveness?
Collaborative Learning Survey Template
Survey Template Samples from SurveyShare's Survey Template Library
Nonprofit survey template examples