Internal Website Evaluation example
This is an example Internal Website Evaluation survey. This survey includes questions like:
- Please grade our website on the overall content.
- Please grade our website on the ease of navigation.
- Please grade our website on overall look.
We hope this will help you create your own Internal Website Evaluation survey. We
have not tested the validitiy or reliability of this survey. However, you may
use this as a starting point to help your own survey instrument. Feel free to
change and edit any of our survey templates to help you get started.
1) Please grade our website on the overall content.
2) Please grade our website on the ease of navigation.
3) Please grade our website on overall look.
Please tell us how much you agree or disagree with the following statements:
4) The vocabulary on our website is appropriate for the intended audience.
5) The illustrations are appropriate.
6) The text is clearly written and easy to understand.
7) There are no grammar errors or spelling errors.
8) The information on our website is accurate.
9) The information is timely and up-to-date.
10) The information is sufficient for the intended audience.
11) The organization of the site is logical and clear.
12) The user can clearly see where s/he is on the site.
13) The user can easily move through the site to a desired location.
14) The style is consistent throughout the site.
15) Links are current and working.
16) The background colors are pleasing.
17) Visuals enhance rather than detract from the message of the site.
18) The size of the text is easy to read.
19) The site is interesting.
20) What suggestions do you have for improving our site?