Customer Technical Support Satisfaction Web Survey.
Links to free sample survey templates that measure customer
satisfaction. Examples of pre-built assessment questionnaires which
measure customer satisfaction that you can customize and put on the
SurveyShare posts free web
survey resources like this questionnaire to the Internet in hopes that
we can help you with your survey project, regardless if you use our web survey software, or are
conducting a paper survey. We hope that you benefit from these
questions and ideas that measure technical support customer satisfaction.
Disclaimer: Templates include suggested questions on a given topic. The survey
templates have not been tested for validity and reliability. They are
presented as survey design samples only. The questions are provided as
possible examples of the type of questions you might want to include.
Please tell us how satisfied or dissatisfied you were with the following.
1) How satisfied were you with the registration process?
2) How satisfied were you with the conference materials provided?
3) Overall, how satisfied were you with the speakers/presenters?
4) Overall, how satisfied were you with the conference facilities?
5) How many sessions did you attend?
6) Did you feel the length of conference sessions were too long, just about right, or too short?
Just about right
Please tell us how much you agree or disagree with the following statements.
7) The content of conference sessions was appropriate and informative.
8) The conference was well organized.
9) Conference staff was helpful and courteous.
10) What kinds of sessions would you like to see included at future conferences?
11) What did you like most about the conference?
12) What did you like least about the conference?
13) Approximately how many conferences of this type do you attend annually?
1-2 per year
3-4 per year
5-6 per year
more than 6 per year
Don't usually attend conferences
14) Do you plan to attend this conference again next year?
15) Would you recommend this conference to others?
16) How would you rate this conference compared to other conferences of this type that you have attended?
17) In what ways could this conference be improved?