Idea Evaluation Internet Pre-Built Poll
This is a free Internet poll preview. You cannot respond to this version of the Internet poll.
This sample survey contains questions like "What is the expected monetary cost for maintenance of this idea?", and "Taking into account the urgency of the problem, are the benefits worth the anticipated costs and risks, and why?". You can create a new survey by pulling items from this template and combining them with items from other templates. You can add your own original questions and edit the template questions. You can spell check your survey and get it online for Free. If you decide not to try our
hosted web survey services
, please read the following disclaimer, which applies to all of our free online survey resources:
Templates include suggested questions on a given topic. The survey templates have not been tested for validity and reliability. They are presented as survey design samples only. The questions are provided as possible examples of the type of questions you might want to include, without warranty for reliability or validity.
Click Here For Full Access To Evaluation Survey Samples
1) What is the issue or problem being addressed? (Please elaborate on the importance of the issue or problem and what will likely occur if not dealt with effectively)
2) What is the idea you would like to present?
3) What is the benefit of the idea's implementation?
4) What are the possible downsides of the idea or its implementation?
5) What is the probability that the idea will fix the problem or produce the desired result?
6) What is the expected monetary cost for implementation of this idea?
7) What is the expected personnel cost for implementation of this idea?
8) What is the expected cost of other resources for implementation of this idea?
9) What is the expected monetary cost for maintenance of this idea?
10) What is the expected personnel cost for maintenance of this idea?
11) What is the expected cost of additional resources for maintenance of this idea?
12) What is the anticipated timeframe?
13) What, if any, are the possible risks involved?
14) Taking into account the urgency of the problem, are the benefits worth the anticipated costs and risks, and why?
Internal Website Evaluation Pre-Built Survey Demo
Google search for idea evaluation survey templates
These are templates in the Academic category
Search the Web for Salary Survey Template