Conference Evaluation - Speakers Survey Form
This survey template is named the Conference Evaluation - Speakers survey template.
It includes itemss that measure Speakers opinions of facilities, multimedia, staff, and more.
You can easily make an online survey based on a template like this one. Please checking out
SurveyShare's Survey Template Library. You can conduct
a free conference evaluation survey.
Please consider SurveyShare for your online survey needs.
In fact, more than 100 course and workshop
evaluation questions. No longer must an instructor or trainer rely
on the same old set of boring questions at the end of each course or workshop! In addition, there
are several new templates in the higher education, distance learning, and
Perhaps it's time to unleash your survey creativity!
1) How did you learn about this conference?
2) Overall, how satisfied were you with the conference facilities?
3) Overall, how satisfied were you with the technology and multimedia available to you?
4) Please tell us how much you agree or disagree with the following statement:
Conference staff was courteous and helpful.
5) Would you say the size of the room for your session was:
6) Approximately how many participants were in your session?
7) Would you say the number of participants in your session was:
8) Did you make any advance requests for special materials or technology to be available for your session?
9) If you made advance requests for special materials or technology, were the requests handled efficiently and the materials or technology available for your session?
10) What problems, if any, did you experience with the facilities or multimedia during your session?
11) Would you consider presenting again at this conference?
12) What, if anything, could be done to improve your experience as a speaker at this conference?
Conference Evaluation Survey Template
Survey Template for Campus Safety
Collaborative Learning - Student Survey Template