Locus of Control example
This is an example Locus of Control survey. This survey includes questions like:
- Heredity determines most of a person's personality.
- Chance has nothing to do with being successful.
- Whatever plans you make, there is always something that changes them.
We hope this will help you create your own Locus of Control survey. We
have not tested the validitiy or reliability of this survey. However, you may
use this as a starting point to help your own survey instrument. Feel free to
change and edit any of our survey templates to help you get started.
1) Heredity determines most of a person's personality.
2) Chance has nothing to do with being successful.
3) Whatever plans you make, there is always something that changes them.
4) Intelligence is a given and cannot be trained or bought.
5) If I successfully accomplish my task, it's because I worked hard.
6) Whatever you do, you cannot please everybody.
7) People are lonely because they don't get the chance to meet others.
8) Bad or good luck can really follow you around.
9) If you set realistic goals, you can succeed no matter what.
10) Being at the right place, at the right time, is essential for success.