State Park Campground Survey example
This is an example State Park Campground Survey survey. This survey includes questions like:
How often do you camp at a state park campground?
Please tell us in which state park campground do you usually camp?
Do you usually reserve a campsite in advance or rent a site when you arrive at the park?
We hope this will help you create your own
State Park Campground Survey survey. We
have not tested the validitiy or reliability of this survey. However, you may
use this as a starting point to help your own survey instrument. Feel free to
change and edit any of our survey templates to help you get started.
1) How often do you camp at a state park campground?
2) Please tell us in which state park campground do you usually camp?
3) Do you usually reserve a campsite in advance or rent a site when you arrive at the park?
4) How important is it to you to be able to reserve a campsite in advance?
5) Are you usually able to get a campsite without a reservation when you arrive at a state park?
6) What type of campsite do you usually prefer to rent?
7) What day of the week do you usually plan to arrive to camp at a state park?
Please tell us how much you agree or disagree with the following statements:
8) The campground is clean and well maintained.
9) The campsites are large enough.
10) The restroom facilities are clean.
11) The shower facilities are clean.
12) I feel safe when camping at a state park campground.
13) The park rangers are friendly.
14) The park rangers are available for assistance when needed. Please tell us how satisfied you are with each of the following:
15) How satisfied are you with the naturalist activities available at the campground?
16) How satisfied are you with the children's playground available in the campground?
17) How satisfied are you with the campstore in the campground?
18) Overall, how would you rate the state park campgrounds you have visited?
19) Are you male or female?
20) What is your age?
70 or older
21) What is your total household income. Please include the income of all earners in your household.
$100,000 or greater
22) Please tell us what you enjoyed most about staying at a state park campground.
23) Please tell us what, if anything, can be done to make your state park camping experience more enjoyable.